Pages

Write Me

Sister Burr
Taiwan Taichung Mission
#498-11 Wuquan Road, North District
Taichung City, 40446, Taiwan
Republic of China

amanda.burr@myldsmail.net
taiwantaichungmission.blogspot.tw

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Jia you at Jia Yi

My Dears,
 
What a week. It was good to have a Sunday and meet all the members and leaders. It always feels good when that happens. It always feels more grounded. Let me tell you about the sweet place of Jia Yi. It's a branch and is part of a district (it's all so confusing) and the leaders and mission has a goal to make this place a stake by July so we need to get some good ol’ priesthood holders and more members in this great place. I think we got it. We got the Lord and we got goals so that's fine. It's super big and city! It's the most city I've been in yet. It's not bigger than my first area (but my first area was mainly mountains). It is a little city. It's gorgeous at night! I do love it already. People here are crazy. Literally a little crazy. I can't even explain it and don't know if I want to explain it, but just know every day is always an adventure of fun. The branch has strong members and just needs some love and maybe activities. We found 8 new investigators this week! Yay! So we will see how that goes. The Lord really does bless us when we work hard. I know it. Also I know this Gospel is the truest thing. I love you all so much!

Love,
Sister Burr
My sweet new companion, Sister Mangelson. She is a halfy too. She is super cute and has an amazing testimony. It is really great serving with her. I can't wait to get to know her better and get this work rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment