Pages

Write Me

Sister Burr
Taiwan Taichung Mission
#498-11 Wuquan Road, North District
Taichung City, 40446, Taiwan
Republic of China

amanda.burr@myldsmail.net
taiwantaichungmission.blogspot.tw

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Big Picture

Beloved Family,

Hello from Taiwan. Wow. First week in a new place, with a new companion, taking over a new area, and taking on senior companion. It has been great and full of work, work, work.

It was really hard to leave Gongshan, but I love this new area. I'm just working with my companion to figure out what we need to do for DaYa and the vision we have for it. I love looking at big pictures. The family sounds so good! Thanks for the support. I've been out almost 5 months in Taiwan. It’s so crazy to me! My Korean companion really is the funniest.

It's so much more responsibility as senior companion because not only is there the area, our investigators, but also my comp to help out. I'm not worried. I'm excited. I know God will help and I love her. Love is such a foundation!

Love you!
Sister Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment