Pages

Write Me

Sister Burr
Taiwan Taichung Mission
#498-11 Wuquan Road, North District
Taichung City, 40446, Taiwan
Republic of China

amanda.burr@myldsmail.net
taiwantaichungmission.blogspot.tw

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Taifong Laile!



Family!
A quick one please. Sorry. I'm off to Monkey Mountain with a less-active/recent convert so it'll be short but let me tell you about this week.

I don't know if you know but it's typhoon season which means no one is outside and there is lot of rain and cars end up in trees and things like that. Taipei got hit bad but Gangshan was fine with just some rain!

We have a new President! President Blickenstaff. I met him Thrusday and he can do no wrong in my eyes. I love the Blickenstaffs. (A toy/candy store in Provo)   He really has a great vision for this mission.

The gospel is for everyone. The other day I taught a family who said that there life was basically perfect then right after went to a family that's broken with a drinking boyfriend who is not the greatest and arguing and sadness. It was such a contrast but just proved that no matter who you are or the circumstances the gospel can help you.

The less actives are coming back! There were 3 at church last Sunday and miracles are happening with them. Finding has been a little rough, but we are working with a couple of great people. This investigator I love (Ling) wants to be baptized but her parents object. Golden to the G

I love you all so much. Thanks for the updates and love. I want to put food in my hair so the monkeys will come to me so I’ll let you know how that goes.
xoxo
Sista Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment